fbpx
PB&J Games

a board game store for everyone

PB&J Games is your local shop in Edmond, Oklahoma to play and buy games. We love how board and card games bring people together, and it’s our passion to have a fun, welcoming place for families and friends to buy and play new games. Whether you have a group of two or ten, players of all ages and experience levels are welcome.

Discover Games

New board games are constantly being released. We have a rotating stock of both trending and classic games with something for all ages and preferences to play.

SHOP LOCAL

When shopping online or at a big box retailer, it’s difficult to buy all the games you want to play and there’s no way to know if you’ll love any game you purchase. PB&J Games can make the game selection process easy. Talk with us about your interests, group size, and time requirements; we will match you with the right game. Play the games that interest you in our store and leave with the ones you love.

PLAY LOCAL

GAME ON. Come hangout and play at our retail location with a PB&J Game Pass. Whether you have a group of two or ten, players of all ages and experience levels are welcome. We offer a variety of passes based on your needs – individual or family passes for the day, month, quarter or year. Read more about the passes and perks below. We also open our space up to events – check out our events page for more information.

stay & play

All you need is a PB&J Games Pass to hang out and play. We offer a variety of game pass options based on your needs – check out our individual and family passes for the day, month, quarter or year. Get more bang for your buck with a  long-term pass that entitles gamers to unlimited gameplay and visits during the length of their pass. Plus, with the purchase of a 1-month pass or more, we will MATCH your pass price with store credit. Check out the pass options below.

Play as many games as you want during our operating hours.

Unlimited gameplay and visits for 30 days. 2 individual day passes for friends included.

Unlimited gameplay and visits for 90 days. 4 individual day passes for friends included per month.

Unlimited gameplay and visits for one year. 4 individual day passes for friends included per month.

Unlimited gameplay and visits for your immediate family for 30 days. No limit on the number of family members. Individual day passes not included.

Unlimited gameplay and visits for your immediate family for 90 days. No limit on the number of family members. Individual day passes not included.

Unlimited gameplay and visits for your immediate family for one year. No limit on the number of family members. Individual day passes not included.

sm-pbj-lets-play
PB&J GAMES

1201 NW 178th St #117
Edmond, OK 73012

405.696.5270

Get Directions Email us

HOURS

Monday through Saturday: 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Sunday: Closed

a little about us

PB&J Games is the dream project of husband and wife duo Parker and Jarah Banks. After spending a few years living and working abroad, they’ve returned to their Oklahoma roots to introduce people to the growing world of board games.

“Many game retail stores are set up for the 10% of people who know and love the industry. We want PB&J Games to focus on the other 90% of the population who just love having fun. We want to introduce people to a new way of spending time together through a new kind of venue.”