We are welcoming the Edmond and Oklahoma City community to our grand opening on November 10 from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. Our store, located at 1201 NW 178th Street, stocks hundreds of board and card games to purchase or play in-store.
Our grand opening event will feature hourly giveaways, free gifts with purchase, and the first 50 people in the door get a free day pass. The giveaways will include gift cards, games, VIP passes, t-shirts and other great prizes. Come check us out and play a new game with your group.
We are owned locally by Parker and Jarah Banks and we differentiate ourselves from other board game stores by offering customer memberships. Members are able to play games before purchasing them. Unlike shopping online or at a big box retailer, we make the game selection process fun and easy.
“We want to focus on helping people build community,” said Parker Banks. “We also want to focus on what we can do as a dedicated board game store that big box stores and online stores cannot do. We want to introduce the general public to board games.”
Our store is the dream project for husband and wife duo Parker and Jarah. After spending several years living and working abroad, they’ve returned to their Oklahoma roots to introduce people to the growing world of board games.
“Many game retail stores are set up for the 10% of people who know and love the industry,” said Jarah Banks. “We want PB&J Games to focus on the other 90% of the population who just love having fun.”
We have a rotating stock of both trending and classic games with something for all ages, group sizes, and preferences to play. We encourage patrons to put their devices on “Do Not Disturb” and get their game on with family and friends.Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Pinterest